Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I've been busy making gifts and filling orders. Unfortunately, due to a shipping delay, I haven't been able to paint yarn this week. My order should arrive by midweek so I'll have yarn available by next weekend or early next week. For now I'm posting items I have on hand. If you're interested in customizing your own colors please email me. I'll be receiving rayon, a cotton/linen blend, and a cotton/elastic blend.

Thanks for visiting!

Items currently available:















Cotton 75%/Acrylic 25% 400yds
Stormy Skies













Silk 76%/Cotton 21%/Nylon 3%
About 420yds
Limeberry















Hand Crochet Shawls
Top: Constructed with Fiesta Rayon Boucle. Measures 60" across the top, 30" from top to point.
Left: Celebrity flower shawl constructed with a soft wool/acrylic blend. Measures 76" across top, 36" top to point.
Right: Body constructed with Gedifra cotton, edging done in 100% cotton handpainted in faded denim. Measures 56" across top, 30" top to point.
Free Counters
Free Web Site Counter